Disclosure - Whilst every care has been taken to ensure all of the information on this site is accurate, please always check with your dealer as errors can occur.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Springfield Motor Group, or otherwise used by Springfield Motor Group as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from Springfield Motor Group or the copyright holder.
You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
Springfield Motor Group reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. Springfield Motor Group reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
We try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links and icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without representation warranty or endorsement, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
In no event will Springfield Motor Group be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in our site or products displayed on our site, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
Please note that we use your online browsing activities to engage in remarketing or similar audiences to advertise online.
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
Right to be informed
Collecting personal information
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
Information that you provide to us when you contact us online or in showroom. This information could include;
o Telephone number
o Email address
o Vehicle information including your registration number
o Employment details
· Information that you provide to us when driving one of our vehicles. This information could include;
o Driving license including your name and address
o Telephone number
o Email address
Information relating to any good or services that you purchase from us
Using personal information
Personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including:
· Using data to meet the terms of what you have ordered
· To enable you to use our online services
· To send you payment reminders, statements and invoices
· To send you important vehicle reminders such as
o Maintenance reminders (service and mot)
o Product updates
· To send you marketing material
· For sale tracking purposes
· To contact you to measure and improve our service levels
· Provide third parties with anonymous statistical information about our users
Disclosing personal information
We ensure that we will take necessary steps to obtain consent from you before disclosing personal information to the following;
· Agents, suppliers or subcontractors including;
o The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
o CDK Global (UK) Limited
o Experian PLC
o ITC Compliance Ltd
· We ensure that we will take necessary steps to obtain consent from you before disclosing your personal information to any member of our group of companies that we work with including;
o eDynamix Global Ltd
o AutoSLM Ltd
o Deal Track
o DCM Connected
o Car Care Plan
· We may at times be legally obliged to disclose your personal information by law in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings in order to establish or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk.
· We may provide information to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such as court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
· Unless otherwise stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
Security of personal information
· We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
· We store all the personal data you provide;
o Off site in secure data centres hosted by our group of companies that we share data with.
o Or onsite on our secure password and firewalled servers and in an enclosed locked facility.
· You can at any time ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. This can be done via a subject access request.
· On receipt of your request we will confirm your identity and provide any relevant data to you in a practical format and quickly as possible.
· We may withhold any personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
· If you ask us to no longer process your data, we will stop as quickly as possible.
· If you ask us to destroy any or all of your data, we will do this as quickly as possible.
· If you ask us to stop processing your data for marketing purposes, we will do so as quickly as possible.
· We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office and our registration number is: Z7700529
Data Protection Analyst
· Our Data Protection analyst is Johnathon Hailstone any Data Protection issues can be directed to email@example.com
Find out more
If you have a question or you would like to contact us please click on the link below.Get in touch