Springfield Manufacturer Approved Bodyshop
A first class repair service
If you have the misfortune to be involved in an accident, you, and not your insurer, are entirely free to choose where you have any body repairs carried out. Springfield offers a national body repair solution that will ensure you receive a first class repair service with the minimum of inconvenience.
What makes the choice of a Manufacturer Bodyshop so important?
- The Springfield Bodyshop specialises in the repair of our franchised vehicles.
- Technicians are fully trained to repair our vehicles using the very latest technology methods.
- Only genuine manufacturer replacement parts are used to maintain the safety and integrity of the vehicle.
- A courtesy car will be provided to minimise any inconvenience during the repair process.
- All work is supported with stamped authentication in your service booklet, with all workmanship guaranteed for three years.
- The Three Year Paint Warranty and Eight Year Anti-Perforation Warranty remain valid.
- The Approved Bodyshop will keep you updated at all times during the repair process.
- Springfield Bodyshop is subject to audits to ensure that the correct equipment and skill levels are maintained, and to provide the highest levels of customer service.
- Repairs completed using our Approved Bodyshop will ensure that your vehicle’s residual value is maximised.
For more information call Marc Madden on 0191 417 2677 or email Marc here