EQUIPMENT & USEFUL TECHNOLOGY
New Citroën Berlingo Van features useful technology for everyday life. Functional and practical, New Citroën Berlingo Van is reassuring and ready to offer an ever safer and calmer drive. Standing proud in its segment, it has:
• 4 connectivity technologies including Citroën Connect Nav, Mirror Screen (Apple Car Play / Android Auto), Citroën Connect Box with Emergency and Assistance System, and Wireless Smartphone charging
• 20 Driving Assistance Systems
SURROUND REAR VISION
Citroën Berlingo Van offers innovative technology: Surround Rear Vision provides unparalleled visibility. A 5 inch colour screen in place of the central rearview mirror displays images from two cameras (one in the base of the passenger mirror / one at the top of the opening rear doors). 3 display options:
• Rear view monitoring: provides an image from the rear of the vehicle when traveling forward.
• Side passenger view: the driver can see the passenger side of the van by pressing a button on the side of the indicator stalk.
• Reversing camera: displays the area behind the vehicle when in reverse gear.
DESIGNED FOR ALL USES
New Citroën Berlingo Van meets a diversity of needs and is designed for all uses, featuring modularity and versatility with:
• 2 lengths Size M: 4.40m and Size XL: 4.75m
• 2 cab configurations: Extenso Cab (R) and Crew Van
• 2 sliding side doors and twin 180° opening rear doors
• Segment leading load volume: 3.3m3 minimum and 4.4m3 in size XL with up to 1000kg payload
• A multitude of clever storage solutions: 113 litres of storage including the Passenger Side 'Top Box' glove box and drawer under the drivers seat
About the Citroën Berlingo
Having invented the first van with an integrated load area, Citroën is continuing its success story with a vehicle that is more modern than ever. New Berlingo Van possesses a unique body design and strong styling for all professions and trades.
• The new model has a robust and reinforced character. The body styling has changed, with a more forward set windscreen, a higher and shorter front end and a shorter front overhang, achieved notably through the adoption of the EMP2 platform.
• The design at the front ensures extra protection and is consistent with the Citroën brand identity.
• The new van boasts flowing body styling with a tough and functional appearance at the rear.
• The interior, specifically designed for a range of professional users, adds practicality. The modern dashboard layout is fully equipped with numerous useful in-vehicle technologies
Inspired By Pro’, the brand signature dedicated to Citroën’s Light Commercial Vehicles, clearly indicates that New Citroën Berlingo Van is the ideal partner for all professional businesses and trades.
• New Berlingo Van offers a bespoke solution to a broad range of requirements with two sizes, M and XL, measuring 4.40m and 4.75m long respectively.
• Two dedicated versions - ‘Worker’ and ‘Driver’ - are available to suit different customer needs. The versions vary in terms of specification, with differing ground clearance, engine protection and equipment levels.
• The Extenso® Cab offers class leading versatility and modularity, seating three people in row one. The Crew Van allows up to five people to travel in rows one and two.
• New Berlingo Van features the most intelligent design to simplify everyday life, with excellent access via 180° opening rear doors. New Berlingo Van also features sliding doors on both sides of the vehicle, useful storage spaces and a record payload of up to 1,000kg. The new van maintains the same width between the rear wheel arches (1.23m) for the easy loading of euro pallets.
Arctic Steel Metallic